Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Casey Anthony's Probation Ends Friday..

Casey Anthony's one year probation sentence for check fraud ends this Friday.  She will then be free to go and do whatever she chooses without any supervision from the Court or otherwise.  I however think she will have a hard time doing so as she is known as "America's most hated woman" even after she was acquitted last summer of murdering her 2 year old daughter Caylee Marie.  Most of America thinks the title is correct others however feel she may have been guilty of being a liar but that she was not a murderer. 

This case has brought many strong emotions from the public and many people feel she was guilty even after a jury found her not guilty of the charges against her.  She has remained very low key since the verdict and her release.  Who can blame her for that.  I think everyone was ready for a much needed break from the Casey Anthony drama which filled up most of our summer last year.  Well, at least I was.  I wouldn't have agreed with you if you told me then though.  I have to admit, I almost felt like I needed to go to rehab or a support group to get over that trial ending.  Like many others I watched and saw it all... when it ended... I was left with a big ...hmmmpf.  What now I thought??

Well it has been a year and I am happy to say I have recovered from my trial withdrawal for now.  I always wonder how many other people felt the same way.  The battle between Baez and Ashton was just sooo good.  And, I have to admit.. I was crushin on Baez a bit throughout the trial.  I was impressed with his demeanor and I felt his passion.  I'm sure you just rolled your eyes .. but it's just my opinion.. my face is getting a little pink just talking about it.  

 

Now for the twenty million dollar question......What will Casey do now?? 

I guess we will have to wait and see.  I'm sure we will be able to watch everything any person with a camera can catch on tape or film ~ that we choose to spend out time looking at ~ and then some..... through the media... because of them I'm sure we won't miss a thing! 

Just some of my thoughts on it.....




No comments:

Post a Comment